Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Pairings in Yami no Matsuei

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I was on my deviantART account talking to my
    friend and we were trying to find a way to talk to each other since my MSN Messenger wouldn't work properly and she didn't have AIM. We were really eager to talk to each other personally. The two of us had something in common.

    We both liked the pairing of Muraki and Tatsumi. (Not only that, she comes to this forum... Oo)

    Does anyone else agree? -__- Basically, I'm asking in hope to read fanfiction. I've only come across two fanfictions with that pairing and only one of them contained Tatsumi beating the crap out of Muraki.

    So if anyone knows any good links to good fanfiction to any pairing in Yami no Matsuei, I'd be VERY happy... (especially if it's Muraki x Tatsumi and vice versa...)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Muraki and Tatsumi? 0.o Not sure how that would work if Tatsumi remained even slightly in charactor.

    Personal favorite YnM pairings-
    TsuzukixSoka
    MurakixTsuzuki
    WatarixTsuzuki (Or Watari with anyone. Yay for Watari! ^^)

    I'm not a huge fan of Tatsumi I guess even though lots of fanfictions seem to be TatxTsu.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a big fan of TsuzukixHisoka......but watarix Tsuzuki they would be the most halarious couple..the two slackers..and Muraki and Tatsumi..thats just a bit ..scary...*shrugs*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member
    Pairings in Yami no Matsuei


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never considered Tatsumi X Muraki, since they're never in a scene together really and intereacting... in the anime at least... I've only read as much as has been scanlated here at Sakura Crisis.

    I'd personally be interested in seeing Hisoka X Hijiri or Tsuzuki X Hijiri as my personal non-mainstream pairing... I just like Hijiri... But overall I still love Tsuzuki x Hisoka and Muraki X Tsuzuki.

    I also love Hisoka's death scenes... I think that's one reason I like Sakura crisis so much... so many morbid manga...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nooo!!!! i think i'm the only one in this board that's against yaoi [img]confused.gif[/img] anyway, my choices go to terazuma X wakaba and muraki x ukyou

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think HisokaxHijiri would be rather freaky since they both looks so similar.
    TsuzukixHijiri would be good, but again Hijiri looks so much like Hisoka it would look strange. On the other hand...Hijiri could always pretend to be Hisoka, and Tsuzuki could mistake him for Hisoka...hmm... *wicked grin*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    murakiXtatsumi??? hmm...hmm... I think it's abit weird ^^;; but there is always a possibility in this rabid yaoi fangirl's head *points to herself proudly* xDDD since both of them are my fav. chara from YnM...why not? heheheh...

    personally, I think that tatsumiXtsuzuki pairing is sweet ^^

    and I've noticed that nobody has mentioned about tatsumiXhisoka pairing [img]tongue.gif[/img] *the crazy idea just popped up from nowhere*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow i never thought of TatsumixHisoka...lol poor Tsuzuki both of them would pick on him..i would LOVE a MurakixTsuzuki because i just love Muraki..soo evil and the pale hair too....*sigh* im really weird i love the evil white haired characters...*enishi* lol

  9. #9
    Inactive Member
    Pairings in Yami no Matsuei


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love guys with white/silver hair. My brother noted a trend of white-haired villains, especially in video games. (Sephiroth, Kuja, Ghaleon.) And anime aren't excluded either... but you have to love the bisohunen with white hair... It makes them look more mature/older.

    Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket) and Suzu (Peace Maker Kurogane) are evil for being only 15-years old. Why do I have to get older when All the guys I like stay the same age, huh?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nah, you're not weird. We all love white-haired evil, uber sexy villians. At least I know I do ^^.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •